• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
xraven13

[java] Java Micro Edition ( ME ) reference library

This topic is 3332 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi.. I am looking for hours for reference library for Java Me on internet, but i can't find it anywhere :( I need list of all classes and methods that Java ME uses... I am specially interested in String methods ... I have reference library for Java 6 , but i guess they are not the same... So does anyone have direct link for Java ME reference library? Thanks in advance! [Edited by - xraven13 on October 29, 2009 9:26:45 AM]

Advertisement
Hmm, no one knows? Or i should post this in general programming ..
Its really emergency because i need to finish this project in few days ..
Good thing is that is not big , its about formatting text to fit mobile phones screens..

Eh i can't find anywhere list of all special characters in Java Micro Edition...
I need special character for new row, white space etc. ...
I am not sure does Java Micro Edition supports them D=

Do you mean escape sequences (like \r, \n, \t etc.)? I don't think any Java platform wouldn't include them, as they are part of the Java language specification itself..

If you mean regex metacharacters, Java ME doesn't have regex support in its standard base libraries, no.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!