• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Sound Designer / Composer

This topic is 3035 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi people. My name is Mario Ruiz, I am a composer and Audio Engineer from Colombia and I have worked as a multiple genre music producer, scoring documentaries, films multimedia, and lately, videogames. I also have worked online before. I'm able to take on the complete proccess of creative development, composition/design, and production of excellent final quality recordings, both for films or video games, interactive music or 3D audio with multiple State of the Art tools, like Pro Tools, Sound Forge, Izotope Ozone and FMOD Designer. I would be honored if you could take a look at my music because it would be great for me to have the opportunity to add my work to your recruitment List and maybe start taking the challenge of any project. Here is the link to my personal myspace site, in which my portfolio is located. http://www.myspace.com/marioone Thanks a lot for your time! Cordially Mario Ruiz

Advertisement
Please don't cross post. I'll close these other posts but leave the one in HW open. Besides the Music and Sound forum is more about discussion and less about promoting your services. Help Wanted is designed more for that.

Thanks,

Nathan

This topic is 3035 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.