• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Royalty Free Music Tracks

This topic is 3003 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Spencer Sternberg is a game music composer and sound effects creator and has been busy working on a royalty free music library. There are all kinds or royalty free music tracks from game tracks, to documentary tracks, to promotional tracks. Make your way to spencersternberg.com to have a listen and feel free to make contact if you have any questions.

Advertisement
Thanks for the link.I am very much fond of music.Collecting music of various artists and genre is my hobby.So this is really great.I want to know how to download from this site .I have downloaded many music from different Royalty Free music sites.So just send me detail and i will definitely use it.Also send the terms and condition for using these music for commercial purpose.

[Edited by - jpetrie on December 15, 2009 11:11:47 PM]

Thanks for your interest in the Spencer Sternberg Royalty Free Music Library. It is really easy to download tracks. Each track has a sample player and if you like the track there is a download button next to the player. After you click the download button it will take you to our secure payment and download partner (Plimus) where you can safely pay and download your track or tracks.

In regards to terms and conditions these tracks can be used in all and any kind of context, as many times as needed, though cannot be resold as royalty free music.

I have just completed a fireworks sound effects album that may be of use to producers who are looking for quality sound effects. It contains 17 tracks of 24bit 96kHz fireworks samples and is useful in supporting all kinds of visuals, especially visuals and titles, due to its explosive qualities.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement