• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
ptroen

Gamedev article proposal

This topic is 3130 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Article Idea ----------------- Greetings I'm here to bring forth a proposal about posting a sweet snippet article that I wrote concerning how indies can setup OSCommerce server to handle software registration. Key Benefits ------------- * Cheap way to have your own online system since OSCommerce is free and mostly out of the box. * Very secure way to combat piracy which is a big problem with being a indie. * Indie's can compete with the big boys by setting up a server in 5 minutes. * Show community a realistic alternative to the aging retail model. Where can I find the article? ----------------------------- Here : http://ptroencode.blogspot.com/2009/11/simple-online-software-registration.html On a Closing Note ----------------- If I get the green light let me know what you need and I'll be happy to made changes. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks! Sincerly, Patrick Troen

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!