• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
bziherl

BlzaiBall - Windows Mobile game [Beta]

This topic is 3277 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello guys, I'm working on a Windows Mobile game, called BlzaiBall. The game is in the early Beta stage, and I would really like to hear your comments. Info & download link: http://innovator.samsungmobile.com/bbs/innovlab/detail.do?platformId=2&categoryId=302&messageId=50561 Screenshots: Introduction: Use your phone's accelerometer (Samsung accelerometer and HTC's g-meter are supported), touch screen or keys to put as many balls into the goals as possible. Each level can contain multiple balls, goals, traps or obstacles to complicate your mission. Put at least one ball in each goal and avoid traps to win the level. Also take a shot at BlzaiBall Level Editor to make and play your own levels. Known Issues: This is first Beta release of the game and level editor. All comments, suggestions and bug reports are most welcome. Game comes with only a few sample levels. Please try the BlzaiBall Level Editor to create your own ones. Installation Guide: Run the BlzaiBall.msi from your PC. This will install BlzaiBall game on your Windows Mobile phone and BlzaiBall Level Editor on your PC. Prerequisites: BlzaiBall game requires Windows Mobile 6 or higher. BlzaiBall Level Editor requires Windows XP or higher (with .NET Framework 2.0 installed).

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!