• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Charlie's Spooky Adventure

This topic is 3036 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

We have released a small Halloween-themed game called "Charlie's Spooky Adventure"! Collect as much candy as you can while traveling through a haunted forest. Watch your step though! You might come to an untimely end... (Click to enlarge) Download Controls Jump - Spacebar Move Left - Left Arrow Move Right - Right Arrow Window/Fullscreen - F11 Exit - Escape Installing After you download the game, please make sure you extract all the files to a folder outside of the .zip file and run the game from that location. Don't try to run the game from inside of the .zip, since doing so will cause the game to crash. Known Errors If you get an error telling you that the program's configuration is incorrect (or any other similar errors), you may need to install one or both of the following files. Try the first one, and if that doesn't work, try the second. If you are still having trouble running the game, please reply to this thread with a description of the problem. 1. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=766a6af7-ec73-40ff-b072-9112bab119c2 2. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=04ac064b-00d1-474e-b7b1-442d8712d553

Advertisement
Hi I downloaded your game but it won't run.

I'm getting The application failed to start because...

Oh wait...

Quote:
If you get an error telling you that the program's configuration is incorrect (or any other similar errors), you may need to install one or both of the following files. Try the first one, and if that doesn't work, try the second. If you are still having trouble running the game, please reply to this thread with a description of the problem.

I don't have time for that. Sorry :(

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement