• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Team Wanted

This topic is 3032 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi there, I'm looking for a small yet willing team to "partner up" and make a rpg game. 2D, but it would have to look a bit like 3D (anyone that has played the first age of empires will understand). Wanted: Lead Programmer. Art Designer. (For creating in-game icons etc.) Audio Creator. (Creating in-game music and sound-effects) Tell me if I've forgot any needed positions in a team. So, I am? Marcus Jerhammar Game Designer marcus_jerhammar@hotmail.com I have some contacts in the advertising/marketing buisness so if we do well with the game maybe I can get us published as a webpage or on a gaming site or two. The game is probably going to take place in the roman era. And I happen to know alot about that era. P.S An interest in this time from the team is good, although not neccessary. E-mail me and post here.

Advertisement
This may be closed already before I finish this response, but you will probably need to re-post in the Help Wanted forum. You'll need to follow the template. I am really not kidding about that last part. The template is mandatory.

This topic is 3032 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.