Team Wanted

Started by
1 comment, last by Jerhammar 14 years, 5 months ago
Hi there, I'm looking for a small yet willing team to "partner up" and make a rpg game. 2D, but it would have to look a bit like 3D (anyone that has played the first age of empires will understand). Wanted: Lead Programmer. Art Designer. (For creating in-game icons etc.) Audio Creator. (Creating in-game music and sound-effects) Tell me if I've forgot any needed positions in a team. So, I am? Marcus Jerhammar Game Designer marcus_jerhammar@hotmail.com I have some contacts in the advertising/marketing buisness so if we do well with the game maybe I can get us published as a webpage or on a gaming site or two. The game is probably going to take place in the roman era. And I happen to know alot about that era. P.S An interest in this time from the team is good, although not neccessary. E-mail me and post here.
Advertisement
This may be closed already before I finish this response, but you will probably need to re-post in the Help Wanted forum. You'll need to follow the template. I am really not kidding about that last part. The template is mandatory.

C++: A Dialog | C++0x Features: Part1 (lambdas, auto, static_assert) , Part 2 (rvalue references) , Part 3 (decltype) | Write Games | Fix Your Timestep!

thx

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement