• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

c++ unmanaged api in c#

This topic is 3030 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hy. I have created a little engine in c++ with routines and shaders for render texture,normal,bump and skinned animation based on collada file importer. I would use these routines and classes in c#. I read that i can import and use they with pinvoke and [winapi attribute]. Is correct? My doubt are the return values , for example the my c++ classes in c++ use custom types and how the c# can know these types? are in the dll? I'm a little confused Thanks.

Advertisement
very thanks.
And is possible to render on a form or on a panel in c#?
also in a mdi form?
I consider the use in c# of slimdx , is possible with it to "redirect" the output on a form or on a panel?
Thanks.

[Edited by - giugio on November 4, 2009 10:40:37 AM]

render on a form? There's a lot library out there(CsGL , openTK ) , why you need to do this on your own?

Quote:
Original post by giugio
very thanks.
And is possible to render on a form or on a panel in c#?
also in a mdi form?
I consider the use in c# of slimdx , is possible with it to "redirect" the output on a form or on a panel?
Thanks.

When you create your device pass the window handle as m_PictureBox.Handle, where m_PictureBox is whatever your target component is.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement