• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Tiiinygecko

Progress on DX Studio-based RPG Framework

This topic is 3286 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I've been posting progress on the DX Studio forums for awhile now; but on those forums you cant edit your posts (ever), and I hate creating a new post every time I want to give an update, so I will link the DX Studio forums to this thread instead, and update this thread as needed. The most current video link showing my progress is here: UPDATE
">Alpha 0.02.014 Expect a new video about once a month, on average...give or take a couple weeks ;) [Edited by - Tiiinygecko on November 21, 2009 1:15:12 PM]

Advertisement
I hope bouncing this thread after am update is added is not frowned upon by the forum; if it is, some forum mod please let me know.

Note I don't bounce *unless* there is an update :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!