• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Digibones

Struck: Strategy and Luck - Easier than Chess, Harder than Checkers

This topic is 3270 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey there everyone!! I want to announce a new games that my team and i have recently released on the iPhone/iTouch! It's a board game, in the same vein as many classic board games, and we're actually going to manufacture it and sell it in local Bay Area game stores. The game is called Struck, and we recently released it on the iPhone with a hope to gain some awareness of this great new game. If you like Chess, Checkers, or Backgammon, you REALLY need to try Struck. There is a Struck Lite, which is free, but you don't get online play, and you can only play on one board. The best, most refreshing design element of Struck, is that you can change the layout of the board, and you can change your pieces from black to white, and white to black! If you like board games, you gotta try Struck! In the full version you can play online, you get four board layouts, and you get access to all the art, and all the music. If you want learn more about Struck, please do not hesitate to ask me any questions. You can also visit: http://struck.artwhirled.com LOVE STRUCK Thanks everyone! Please, check out Struck Lite and play a game or two with a buddy! If you like Chess, Checkers, or Backgammon, you'll think Struck is the most refreshing game ever!

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!