gameEngine module doesn't show up in pygame.

Started by
3 comments, last by Unknownforest 14 years, 5 months ago
>>> import pygame, gameEngine Traceback (most recent call last): File "<pyshell#0>", line 1, in <module> import pygame, gameEngine ImportError: No module named gameEngine >>> Why doesn't it show up? I have pygame 1.9 and python 2.5.4.
Advertisement
There is no pygame module named gameEngine.

I noticed that you posted two threads, back to back, about pygame basics. Have you worked your way through any of the tutorials on the pygame website yet?
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter
The previous thread was from 2 days ago.

Speaking of pygame, I bought this book on python and pygame from the L Line series. I looked at a couple of tutorials but not all the way through them. So I'm pretty new to python.
If you bought a book, then I'm assuming that gameEngine came with the book at the author is expecting you to use it. Put it in the same folder as your main py file.

There are a number of great tutorials on the PyGame website. I highly recommend you actually work your way through some of them.
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter
Since you pointed that out. Looks like the book I bought was intended to download those things from a website not from a CD. I'd be suprised if that express line book was bundled with a CD. It saids nothing about it.

Well...maybe that's the thing I forgot to read about when I was reading that part. on sprites.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement