Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChrisE

Power Render 4 Beta 8, and Trial version available

Here is the problem report (www.uniserve.com). They are aware of the problem and are fixing, but I don''t know what happened specifically.

Problems Reported
MOTIONLINK/IMAGINET Customers only - There is currently a problem with the Motionlink Webserver. Some websites hosted by Motionlink and FTP service will be unavailible. There is currently no ETR.

Symptoms of Problem
Customers trying to connect to Motionlink hosted websites will get an error: Page can not be displayed.

The text of their message seems pretty apathetic/unapologetic about it...maybe you should look into other web hosting services.

I''ve used www.myhosting.com (a Canadian company) for the past 3 years or so, with no problems at all. They charge $9.95/month for unlimited traffic, 50mb space ($.25 each additional MB), NT servers, FP extensions, etc. Really good deal.

-John

PS: I don''t get kickbacks or anything, I just like their service. :-)

I''ve been with the same host/ISP for almost 10 years and don''t plan on changing because of a few days of downtime.

I don''t know what happened but let''s hope they get it fixed up soon. Maybe some computer blew up

I''d just like to say that I''m really impressed with the trial version. I''ve been playing around with the demos and the landscape editor and I''m just plain impressed! I have a few minor gripes with the LE interface, but that''s not important right now.

Thanks

Guest Anonymous Poster
Could someone offer a place to download the trial version on a server with resume please? As the connection I have is sure to fail before I can download 30 megs. *sigh*

Thanks
JA