• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Png distortion [solved]

This topic is 3007 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

When I save my xcf piece as a png file, it distorts it and blends it in ways that make it not nive to work with. I don't want to have the cut the outer portion of each tile touching the transparency pink off so I'm wondering if there's anyway to save the tile set from its doom. I think getting rid of the pink and continually layering the objects over eachother in the xcf version might make the edges opaque enough to blend but I really don't know. [Edited by - Fuji on December 2, 2009 6:17:15 AM]

Advertisement
because the programmer is using allegro and hasn't gotten the dll for png files yet so he's actually using bmp. Therefore, I have to include the transparency pink. I should probably contact him about that though

It's not policy here to close topics that aren't spam, flamewars, or duplicates, but one thing people commonly do is edit the title of the thread to add [solved] at the end. Glad that I could help. [smile]

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement