Books, books and more books

Started by
-1 comments, last by gameovercl 22 years, 9 months ago
I live in Chile; a country that makes good wine and sells copper... but nobody make games here. For many years I felt lost, until the Internet was available. I started to buy books like a madman! So, here it goes my proposal: why don''t you guys post the most useful and cool books you have read? I''m sure it will help a lot of people Well.. here''s my list: Books on the market Learning Game Programming - Tricks of the Windows game programming gurus (DirectX 6.0) - Windows game programming for dummies (DirectX 5.0) - Isometric game programming with DirectX 7.0 3D Stuff - Mathematics for computer graphics applications - Real-Time rendering - 3D Game engine design - Inside Direct3D - The black art of 3D game programming (cool, but dated) - Advance animation and rendering techniques - OpenGL Reference Manual ("The Blue Book") - The OpenGL SuperBible C++ - Windows 98 programming from the ground up - Data structures and other objects using C++ Miscellaneous - Rapid Development - Game Design: the art & bussines of creating games - Inside trueSpace 4 (my fave modeller ) Books on-line Michael Abrash''s Graphics Programming Black Book Action Arcade Adventure Set The "Red Book" (OpenGL version 1.1) The art of computer game design If you have questions about this books, make your posts or feel free to e-mail me Cristián Ramírez (gameovercl) ICQ #38991565 Viña del Mar CHILE

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement