I'm proud of this (2D anthro avatar system)

Started by
22 comments, last by Fuji 14 years, 3 months ago
It looks like firefox on steroids :D

Very good work, friend.
Advertisement
Speaking of programming, you could've saved yourself a TON of work by using the gray one and having it colored completely in code (on a previous game I worked on, we used a gray armor suit and the programmer created several items by adjusting the RGB values.
C++: Where your friends have access to your private members
Quote:Original post by Fuji
Speaking of programming, you could've saved yourself a TON of work by using the gray one and having it colored completely in code (on a previous game I worked on, we used a gray armor suit and the programmer created several items by adjusting the RGB values.

How did the programmer do that? Run a search and replace on the svg file?

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

Well, there weren't any svg files used and I'm really not sure how he did that (or any of the other crazy stuff). Like I said, he said he was able to use a single file and generate a bunch of parts from it by adjusting RGB and Alpha values. That's as far as I can go about explaining it.
C++: Where your friends have access to your private members

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement