• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Artificial intelligence book recommendation

This topic is 2998 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have read Mat Buckland's book "AI Techniques for Game Programming", and feels very good. I like the author's style very much, easy to understand and full of C++ code. Because artificial intelligence is my research direction, and I am preparing in the paper now. I do not know what the next book(s) I should read. Hope some nice and generosity guy show me some classics book(s), and about neural network is prefered. PS: I am not Game Programmer. I am just like game. [Edited by - handsometongtong on December 3, 2009 1:15:00 AM]

Advertisement
I am a student and I currently study the subject Artificial Intelligence. So all of the teachers at the university are recommending the book "Artificial Intelligence" - A modern approach". I have not read it but from what they are saying it seems that the book covers all AI topics in depth and that it is a "classic".

Lyubo

I appreciate your advices.
As you guys mentioned I am preparing the paper now. So I guess AI:AMA is the book which I need.
Thank you Lyubo and InnocuousFox.

PS: I think InnocuousFox is a very funny name.

[Edited by - handsometongtong on December 3, 2009 10:16:23 PM]

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement