• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
BlueBan007

Texas Tutor?

This topic is 3093 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I am looking for a programming tutor to help me advance, My name is Logan Henson, 18yr, and I have ~1 year experience with java, ~2 years experience with C and C++. I have spent a couple months learning "blender" 3D modeling program. That is about as far as my experience goes. I am currently a freshman attending the University of Texas at Tyler. I am majoring in computer science. So the closer I could find someone the better. My goals are to strengthen my understanding of programming concepts as far as game programming is concerned, but any relevant help in the area of programming would be great. If this is not the right place for this question, anyone here wants to ask me a question, or someone can point me towards other resources for tutors I would greatly appreciate it!

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!