• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Awakening 3.6 Released! It's freeware!

This topic is 2987 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Awakening is a powerful, fast, lightweight, and easy-to-use realtime 3D solution. With it, you can easily create eye-catching interactive 3D presentations, brief films, games... Awakening 3D solution includes three modules: Scene Editor ( Awakening.exe ), Scene Player ( WindsPlayer.exe ) and Web3D Player ( supports IE & Firefox family ). Awakening presentations can far and wide use in entertainment, education, advertising, and so on. Awakening's purpose is some like Flash, but it is native & full 3D. Why Awakening? * Compact The Lite Version only 2,854K; and the Web3D Player is about 400K. * Low System Requirements Only need DirectX 8.1 level 3D accelerator. * Easy-to-use Built-in animation editor, lightmap baker, physics system; use Lua scripting language to control everything. * Rich and Customizable Post Effects Presets brightness/contrast, blur, distort, desaturate, levels, threshold, bloom, etc; And just need writing shader to custom post effect. Download: http://www.awingsoft.com/zips/Awakening36.exe Learn more: http://www.awingsoft.com

Advertisement
I noticed on your website in the title graphic that it's free, does this mean everything works?

The reason I'm asking is that you have a 'buy' button on the main page, if it's not fully free then could you mention here what is not part of the free version? I plan on posting an advert on my main page about it but I like to let my visitors know what they are getting for free and what they have to pay for...

Nice package BTW, excellent work!

Advert posted, hopefully you should see a few new visitors to your site. Wish there was some way this could be used within the Freelancer game environment, if so you would see a large increase in questions posted to your forum...

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement