Direct x with Bloodshed Dev C++

Started by
1 comment, last by seamonkey_1 22 years, 9 months ago
Hi.... I use dev C++ and I guess direct x works fine (I did a simple test) but when I tried to use some windows libraries it doesnt work. At first this was because I guess they werent there (Actually they might be except they are in the .aef file format I guess and it still wont recognize it...). I went to the cmd line borland libraries and got the .lib files from there, but it still wont work. I know this is kind of obscure I''ll try to get you the exact compilation error messages but thier all linker problmes and no they arent the -fvtable-thunks or whatever I figured that out early. If anybody here has used this compiler (Bloodshed DEV-C++) with direct x, paticularly direct3d then pleas help. Anouther note I'' learning direct3d from Begining direct3d game programming if that helps at all. Thank you any help would be appreciated
Advertisement
It can be done... there was a download I found a few months ago, a link from a topic in here. I''d do a search for Dev C in this forum and check.
- Flanders -
http://www.openrpgs.com/downloads/other/dx4devc.zip

here is a link to the directx 8 headers/libs apcakge, all ready to use with dev-c++

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement