Sign in to follow this  
Gibbon_99

error: TXT_DONT_SUPPORT_TYPE_s_BY_VAL was not declared in this scope

Trying to compile v2.18 (SVN) into my game to avoid needing an additional lib file. This is on Linux 64bit using Codeblocks. Compiling gives me this error:
||=== baseCode, Debug ===|
/src/script/as_callfunc.cpp||In function ‘int PrepareSystemFunction(asCScriptFunction*, asSSystemFunctionInterface*, asCScriptEngine*)’:|

/src/script/as_callfunc.cpp|301|error: ‘TXT_DONT_SUPPORT_TYPE_s_BY_VAL’ was not declared in this scope|
||=== Build finished: 1 errors, 0 warnings ===|
Doing a grep on the src tree doesn't show up the value of TXT_DONT_SUPPORT_TYPE_s_BY_VAL anywhere?
<prompt>/Linux/AngelScript_2.18.0$ grep -r -i TXT_DONT_SUPPORT_TYPE_s_BY_VAL .
./angelscript/source/as_callfunc.cpp:	str.Format(TXT_DONT_SUPPORT_TYPE_s_BY_VAL, func->parameterTypes[n].GetObjectType()->name.AddressOf());
I've copied all the source files from the SVN source directory into my project, and have added them all - but I can't see where TXT_DONT_SUPPORT_TYPE_s_BY_VAL is defined anywhere. Thanks

Oops. I was cleaning up the unused text strings in as_texts.h, and unfortunately I missed that this was still used on different platforms. The original define was:

#define TXT_DONT_SUPPORT_TYPE_s_BY_VAL "Don't support passing type '%s' by value to application"

I'll add it again. Thanks for alerting me.