iphone game development

Started by
3 comments, last by chiranjeevi 14 years, 4 months ago
hi to all.. i am new to iphone development. presently i have to develop a game for iphone , in my game , i have to dispaly some sprites in a tiled manner in a view like 3x4 matrix position . which are to be start animation one after another . these animated sprites have to wait for player's tap (touch). in this game , one of the sprite instance completes the animation , with out any user tap on it , i have to found that event and have to finish the game. then how can i found ....the sprite animation is completed or not with out any tap on it ? if the player ,taps on the sprite before its animation completion , then i have to add score to that player and , have to start another sprite's animation , which is in the same view. this is the game i have to develop... i think you all understand what my game is. can any body give me ad idea , that how can i approach to this game. which api i have to use , core animation or open gles or any special game ingine like cocos2d ,oolong, unity3d . i am confused about these api usage . please suggest , how can i develop the issues in my game. give me some high level inforamtion of way to complete my game . i am new to iphone development.. thats why i asked like this. your response is valuble to me . I know I'm asking a lot, but any info would be really appreciated.
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by chiranjeevii have to develop a game for iphone

Why do you have to do this -- are you a student, and the instructor has instructed you to do this? Or are you in a job, and your supervisor has ordered you to do this? It's a strange thing to say, "I have to develop a game..."

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Ahem.. There's a board for that.
http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/forum.asp?forum_id=39
Quote:Original post by Valkoran
Ahem.. There's a board for that.
http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/forum.asp?forum_id=39

Well, okay then!

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

hi Tom,

First of all sorry , if i posted in a wrong place or if my post topic contains any mistakes .

yes i am doing a job, and my supervisor asked me to do this game.
so i am learning iphone development. and i am here to get valuble suggestions from iphone experts like you .

thank u .

I think you should first get some kind of experience for the ipad game development and sharp your skills. After that you will find it very easy to go ahead. There are many who hire the developers. Just get into this great field.

hire iphone developer | iphone developer

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement