Newbie's OpenGL music demo

Started by
16 comments, last by TerraX 22 years, 8 months ago
Hey, TerraX! Now I understand the "mystery", hehe
Anyway, you are a very talented and creative guy.
Congratulations, pal!

Regards,

Cristián Ramírez (gameovercl)
ICQ #38991565
Viña del Mar
CHILE
Advertisement
stuntcarracer excellant it was one of the few games on the amiga i liked
Hey ya,
i just thought i would post a reply to my mates jobby!
I dont really know anything about programming except i dont do it because i cant, so anything which is pictures out of text is amazin to me! well all i can say is bring on your first game!

Catch ya laterZ

Will''Z
Kenwi, cheers for the cool response!!! (also like yer signature, totally agree with the "a spine will be enuff" & "Murder under cloak of war" parts! Got me thinking and I like thinking

gameovercl...
"Anyway, you are a very talented and creative guy."
LoL!!! Cheerz

zedzeek, my next project to re-create the old classic game StuntCarRacer maybe a little bit too ambitious for me as I haven''t even learnt how to calculate collision detection yet, but hey! It''s one of the reasons I decided to learn OpenGL, I REALLY want to re-make this game!!
Expect it finished some time this century
I viewed your page as well, You''ve done some pretty neat stuff there! =)
I''m glad you liked my signature, well. that''s what I do
-
There aren''t any promises, nothing is certain. Only that some get cold and some get saved. He wont ever know the hartship and greed for those of us left behind. We commit these bytes(or bits if you want) to the void, with a glad hart. For within each seed there is a promise of a flower. Within each death there is a promise of a new life, no matter how small it seem. There''s alwasys a new life, a new beginning.

Chew on that

Kenneth Wilhelmsen
Download my little game project HERE
--------------------------
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has
been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice. This
disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, senseless
brutality, deplorable love-of-country stance, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action! It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder
Loox like this thread is coming to a close so......
I''d personnaly like to thank each and everyone of you who downloaded my first OpenGL project ''TheDarkSide'' each and every 73 of you
Thanx mucho, hope you find the source code helpfull, TerraX AKA Dave Cradock.
Great demo indeed. One last thing before this thread fades out of existance. I had noticed when I grabbed a copy that you used something to count clicks, but I wasn''t posative until you said a number. How did you do that? Was it a service, custom html or java? I''d love to know, because that seems very useful for my website. Thnx for any response (even if it''s not telling me).

Alex Broadwin
A-Tronic Software & Design
-----
"if you fail in life, you were destined to fail. If you suceed in life, call me."
"The answer is out there."
"Please help, I''m using Windows!"
Alex BroadwinA-Tronic Software & Design-----"if you fail in life, you were destined to fail. If you suceed in life, call me.""The answer is out there.""Please help, I'm using Windows!"
Ooohhh.... Linkcounter.com! Ok, nevermind. But once again, COOL DEMO!

Alex Broadwin
A-Tronic Software & Design
-----
"if you fail in life, you were destined to fail. If you suceed in life, call me."
"The answer is out there."
"Please help, I''m using Windows!"
Alex BroadwinA-Tronic Software & Design-----"if you fail in life, you were destined to fail. If you suceed in life, call me.""The answer is out there.""Please help, I'm using Windows!"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement