Continuous Gray code optimization

Started by
3 comments, last by IADaveMark 14 years, 3 months ago
I've written some Java native classes for continuous Gray code optimization, the Walsh Hadamard transform and the O'Connor transform. code I don't know what that has to do with computer games! You can use the OCT to do multiple affine transforms of an image very quickly and get some neat effects. Continuous Gray code optimization is pretty neat too and very simple. It is a good foundation to build more sophisticated algorithms. Sean O'Connor
Advertisement
This is bizarre. There are many other forums with similar posts. Are you just trying to get many links to your page to gain popularity in web searches, or what is this?

I would recommend removing this post.
Hmm, Sean's previous posts were also off topic, but I'm not sure it's spam per-se.

If there are copy-paste versions of this post in other forums, then definitely mark it as spam.

Alex

Join us in Vienna for the nucl.ai Conference 2015, on July 20-22... Don't miss it!

There is something a little bit spammy about starting a whole batch of threads with project pointers. It might be better to make a summary thread that has a paragraph about each one.

Accusations require at a minimum some substantiation, and better a demonstration of some genuine effort. Compressive Sensing, Free Tile Self-Assembly and Genetic Self-Assembly are topics that fit in this Artificial Intelligence forum. The OP's thread on Fourier Transforms is also posted appropriately in the Math and Physics forum. This thread on Grey Code probably belongs in the Math forum as well.
--"I'm not at home right now, but" = lights on, but no ones home
The interesting bit is that he spaces them out by months at a time. Not very spammy without the repetition. Odd, however.

Dave Mark - President and Lead Designer of Intrinsic Algorithm LLC
Professional consultant on game AI, mathematical modeling, simulation modeling
Co-founder and 10 year advisor of the GDC AI Summit
Author of the book, Behavioral Mathematics for Game AI
Blogs I write:
IA News - What's happening at IA | IA on AI - AI news and notes | Post-Play'em - Observations on AI of games I play

"Reducing the world to mathematical equations!"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement