Sign in to follow this  
redtea

Continuous Gray code optimization

I've written some Java native classes for continuous Gray code optimization, the Walsh Hadamard transform and the O'Connor transform. code I don't know what that has to do with computer games! You can use the OCT to do multiple affine transforms of an image very quickly and get some neat effects. Continuous Gray code optimization is pretty neat too and very simple. It is a good foundation to build more sophisticated algorithms. Sean O'Connor

Hmm, Sean's previous posts were also off topic, but I'm not sure it's spam per-se.

If there are copy-paste versions of this post in other forums, then definitely mark it as spam.

Alex

There is something a little bit spammy about starting a whole batch of threads with project pointers. It might be better to make a summary thread that has a paragraph about each one.

Accusations require at a minimum some substantiation, and better a demonstration of some genuine effort. Compressive Sensing, Free Tile Self-Assembly and Genetic Self-Assembly are topics that fit in this Artificial Intelligence forum. The OP's thread on Fourier Transforms is also posted appropriately in the Math and Physics forum. This thread on Grey Code probably belongs in the Math forum as well.

Hidden
Or maybe (just maybe......), he just wants to share his findings with everyone else here. You know, give some tips on tutorials and routines that might be useful for others. Or is there a rule that every thread must contain a question?