Ravage: Preview of the map (final map design)

Started by
12 comments, last by Evayr 14 years, 1 month ago
Hey guys, I've made many games before after I've started with this project. Ravage is/will be a 3D Shooter with a story and multiplayer. I already know the story, but I'll keep that for my own at the moment. ;) I make this game fully except for the models + textures, which Liberator is making. I do make the animations. You can see a few of his examples of him below. Here is the log I update every now and then when something has been made or happened:
Quote:Here it goes from the start till now!: September 24th, 2009 I've successfully bought the Leadwerks engine and the project has been started! October 11th, 2009 The M4A1 model has been made and textured! URL because this screen is too big ;) *click* EOTech (scope) *click* November 10th, 2009 The basics are almost done (walking, shooting, etc), L1b3r4t0r is filming the whole progress of the sniper rifle FA50, and is also making the AK47 + FAMAS (not filming those). November 12th, 2009 I've bought the map for Ravage, which has 1031 pieces.. I need to puzzle now :P Screen: November 21st, 2009 The FAMAS and AK47 have been made and textured and only the animation is left :) Screenies: AK47: AK47 in big AK47's side AK47's Iron Sights AK47 viewing the detail FAMAS: Famas in big Famas' side Famas' Iron Sights Famas' View for detail @ the back I only have to make the ChayTec M200 and the Deagle now, and animate all those weapons. The character models will come later though :) December 13th, 2009 The first screenies are here! After working and trying to understand how Leadwerks works I've got this as result so far :) From the ground: Overview (URL'd it because else it will be too big): Click In the ruin house Click How you should get the AK in FPS mode (hands and animation still to come) click Also from the ground but an other view :) Click December 22nd, 2009 The NEW UI (User Interface) has been made by Zer0coke :) Normal size: Click
Thanks for reading/seeing. Any suggestions are welcome. :) Many people ask me how old I am. I just became 16. ;) - Ivar/Evayr PS: It seems that the most codes (like ) etc don't work.? <!--EDIT--><span class=editedby><!--/EDIT-->[Edited by - Evayr on March 12, 2010 12:56:44 PM]<!--EDIT--></span><!--/EDIT-->
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by Evayr
PS: It seems that the most codes (like ) etc don't work.?<!--QUOTE--></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE><!--/QUOTE--><!--ENDQUOTE--><br>You will have to use regular HTML.<br><br>For images: <pre>&lt;img src="myimage" /&gt;</pre><br>For links: <pre>&lt;a href="mylink"&gt;my link&lt;/a&gt;</pre>
Quote:Original post by Wan
Quote:Original post by Evayr
PS: It seems that the most codes (like ) etc don't work.?<!--QUOTE--></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE><!--/QUOTE--><!--ENDQUOTE--><br>You will have to use regular HTML.<br><br>...<!--QUOTE--></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE><!--/QUOTE--><!--ENDQUOTE--><br><br>Ah thanks, edited it :)
100+ Views but no reply?
Not even "Good luck!" or so? =/
If you are making the engine from scratch then that is some pretty good work so far.

Your modeller is doing a mighty fine job himself.

This section isn't a blog though. If you want to blog about your devlopement process then create a real one and just link it from here.
Me and Zerocoke are doing a GREAT job for the menu of Ravage! We're proud to show a preview of it! :)

Since these images are 1920x1080, I decided to put it as URL instead of IMG :P

Main Menu

Lobby

Thanks to Zerocoke for spending your time on this! :)

- Ivar / Evayr
Looks good.
Quote:Original post by mitsiee
Looks good.

Then why the thumps down? ._.

Anyway, I've released a vid on YouTube getting you through the idea of Ravage. Episode 2 will be about modeling the CheyTac M200, and the new map design.

">
Here's a update on the lobby for you guys:

or: Click here!
The multiplayer map is finally done. The singleplayer map (for the mission) will be done with the same and newer models, but the same style.
I'm going to make the in-game screens soon, but first I have to scale it correctly and fix some bugs ;)

Side view
And click here for the top view :) .

The light effects in 3DS Max were a bit off, I even had to use Paint.net to darken it a bit =P
But in-game it will look way better. Also some textures will be changed. The current textures look too brownish. But here you already have a preview ;)
(This map had been based on a map I made in an older FPS game, which was perfect for TDM, FFA and CTF :) )

Furthermore Simon a.k.a. Cancel has bought the domain http://www.RavageOnline.com, which is currently under construction and is being designed by Zerocoke and programmed by a good HTML scripter :)

At last, episode 2 will be coming soon of the development of Ravage. You can subscribe me by going to my YouTube profile, or just follow this topic to see it :)

Please comment and/or give feedback :)

- Ivar

[Edited by - Evayr on January 25, 2010 2:08:32 PM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement