Try DeBloc X-mas

Started by
4 comments, last by Ezbez 14 years, 3 months ago
Try the X-mas version of DeBloc, a new arcade/puzzle game that have passed one million hits on the net. Open up christmas gifts before they fill upp the screen! DeBloc X-mas Comments are welcome!
Advertisement
Moved to Announcements.
SlimDX | Ventspace Blog | Twitter | Diverse teams make better games. I am currently hiring capable C++ engine developers in Baltimore, MD.
I really like the gameplay. The fact that blocks only disappear when all their lines are cleared is very cool.

However I would make two criticism
- the difficulty increases a bit too fast for me
- the controls are horrible imho. They don't respect the genre's standards (or what I'm used to at least. I would recommend: left/right: move block, a/d (or any other keys): rotate block, down: accelerate fall, up: fall completely. Similar to puzzle fighter for example.
I like the ribbon on the gifts concept, but it was a bit of an eye sore color wise. Make the ribbons the focal point, and not the whole screen. Doesn't help that the game is in a tiny window, and I'm trying to focus on 1 pixel wide bright lines that are drawn on top a screen where everything is a bright hue.
Isn't working for me with Opera, FF, or IE8, but the other games on the site are working. It's just a blank black frame that doesn't do anything.

edit: Actually only a few of the games on the site work for me.
Quote:Original post by ChurchSkiz
Isn't working for me with Opera, FF, or IE8, but the other games on the site are working. It's just a blank black frame that doesn't do anything.

edit: Actually only a few of the games on the site work for me.

Same for me. I'm using Windows 7 64 bit.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement