Getting Bitten?

Started by
19 comments, last by theOcelot 14 years, 3 months ago
Quote:Original post by Dasha
Quote:Original post by theOcelot
If you do it too soon, you'll get people saying, "Geez, again? Didn't we just get over this?"

Would they? Especially if it was only a side feature of the game? Its not something that would be expected of them. Just something new to explore in the game after you've beat it.

It's just something to be aware of. Even as a side feature, you'll still get people with cynical smirks on their faces. If you do it well, most people will get over it and just enjoy it to the extent they can, and you can ignore the smirkers. But you'd have to be careful to not do it cliche'dly, if I can coin a word, or no one will take it seriously.

Coming back to your original question, I would want to be able to restore myself, with some difficulty, with a potion or something. What would be cool is to say that the restoration wasn't totally complete, and you can go back to your vampire/werewolf self with another potion, basically allowing you to switch back and forth at will. You'd want to make it take some time (for ex, the formula knocks them out again and they have to find a safe place for a few hours) so they can't suddenly switch in the middle of a fight.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement