Sign in to follow this  
Dani_Sh

Problem with JOGL and Eclipse

Hi everyone!Merry Christmas! I started eclipse project with JOGL. I followed the instructions from this site http://timelessname.com/jogl/lesson01/ ,but when I tried to run the project but it trowed this exception. Exception in thread "Thread-1" javax.media.opengl.GLException: java.lang.ClassCastException: java.nio.DirectByteBuffer cannot be cast to com.sun.opengl.impl.x11.JAWT_X11DrawingSurfaceInfo at javax.media.opengl.Threading.invokeOnOpenGLThread(Threading.java:271) at javax.media.opengl.GLCanvas.maybeDoSingleThreadedWorkaround(GLCanvas.java:263) at javax.media.opengl.GLCanvas.display(GLCanvas.java:130) at com.sun.opengl.util.Animator.display(Animator.java:144) at com.sun.opengl.util.Animator$MainLoop.run(Animator.java:181) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636) Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: java.nio.DirectByteBuffer cannot be cast to com.sun.opengl.impl.x11.JAWT_X11DrawingSurfaceInfo at com.sun.opengl.impl.x11.X11OnscreenGLDrawable.lockSurface(X11OnscreenGLDrawable.java:152) at com.sun.opengl.impl.x11.X11OnscreenGLContext.makeCurrentImpl(X11OnscreenGLContext.java:61) at com.sun.opengl.impl.GLContextImpl.makeCurrent(GLContextImpl.java:134) at com.sun.opengl.impl.GLDrawableHelper.invokeGL(GLDrawableHelper.java:182) at javax.media.opengl.GLCanvas$DisplayOnEventDispatchThreadAction.run(GLCanvas.java:305) at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:216) at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:602) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:275) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:200) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:190) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:185) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:177) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:138) I'll be very happy if you help me to fix this. Thanks to everyone in advance.