I HATE WINDOWS PROGRAMMING!!!

Started by
31 comments, last by kirby92 22 years, 8 months ago
I''ve learned to like Win32 programming (mostly because I''m so used to it now.) It''s the platform I''m most comfortable with, so while at first I had trouble, it quickly became pretty simple and understandable.
Advertisement
Wow, I''m gone for a little over a week and look at all the things i''ve missed. You guys impress me a lot. Thanks for all your support. Also, to the guy who offered, I found the e-book that you recommended; thanks for the offer anyway. I''ll take your suggestions and hopefully start learning this stuff.

One last question, is there a difference between win32 in c and c++ because, sadley, i skipped plain c and went to c++.
There is no difference if you''re using the Win32 API (which I assume you''re using.) The standard Win32 API is all C calls (even though you can of course use them in C++). The C++ official (I guess) C++ version of the Win32 API is MFC. It''s all OO, I personally don''t like it much (although it''s very useful when doing certain tasks, or making a program where you need a nice GUI quick.)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement