Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Problems with CopyRect!

This topic is 5982 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Please tell me if this code its ok: Set tTextura = D3DX.CreateTextureFromFileEx(D3DDevice, App.Path + "\Tex.bmp", 256, 256, 0, 0, D3DFMT_UNKNOWN, D3DPOOL_DEFAULT, D3DX_DEFAULT, D3DX_DEFAULT, D3DColorARGB(255, 0, 0, 0), ByVal 0, ByVal 0) Set sBitmap = D3DDevice.CreateImageSurface(Ancho, Alto, D3DFMT_A8R8G8B8) '' //What format must I use???? D3DX.LoadSurfaceFromFile sBitmap, ByVal 0, ByVal 0, app.path +"\tex1.bmp", ByVal 0, D3DX_DEFAULT, 0, ByVal 0 Dim TempSurf As Direct3DSurface8 Dim SrcRect As RECT Set TempSurf = tTextura.GetSurfaceLevel(0) With SrcRect .Left = mvarFramePos.X .Top = mvarFramePos.Y .bottom = .Top + mvarTamañoFrame.Y .Right = .Left + mvarTamañoFrame.X End With D3DDevice.CopyRects sBitmap, SrcRect, 1, TempSurf, ByVal 0 I receive an automation error in the last line (copy rect)... it seems that there''s a surface format problem... but... what can I do? I just want to copy a surface to a texture, and then show it in the screen with a colorkey.... is that possible? Sorry my bad english!