Link Swaps

Started by
12 comments, last by cliffski 22 years, 8 months ago
Yeh, sounds better than Alawars game banner exchange.

My sites given lord knows how many points to the scheme, yet I have only caught 1 return in my stats (of which even their own util hasn''t caught...)

Either I''m not doing something right or that thing just isn''t for me...

But anyways, my site is only getting between 30/50 hits at the moment.. would that be a problem?
The next product should hopefully change that (a shareware sequel to my relatively popular BoulderDash clone)...

Philip Lutas
CEO of Optical Realities
Philip LutasMy site of randomness
Advertisement
Someone should request this be posted on madmonkey.net. There seem to be quite a few independent game developers that ''hang out'' there and could benefit from this.
My site averages 10,000 hits per month, which is 2500 per week which in turn is 350 per day. Thats an average though of the last 2 months. I have a links sidebar on my main page that I would add links to of anyone who I agree to link to. Honestly I would think about 1% of visitors would actually go to links on pages. The only times I have is when im totally bored or there is something related to what I am researching. But it is good to have links to show that you are part of a community. Does anyone here want to exchange links with me and possibly a banner exchange? I have made a new banner for my upcoming game, you can check it out here -> http://freezesms.emuunlim.com/downloads.html
Its the second one from the top. Good luck with all your projects/products.
-Jason Starr-

---------------
Freeze Software
---------------
---------------Freeze Software---------------
Domains may be affordable, but for some (most notably minors) they''re out of price range. Myself and some of my friends agree on this - and besides, you can get subdomains free at Tripod, etc...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement