Looking for opinions and help

Started by
2 comments, last by computerphysicslab 14 years, 3 months ago
Hi everybody, I need some advice. Here it is a simple 2D game I have developed using Bloodshed-Dev C compiler. This is the link to download it (160 Kb): http://computerphysicslab.wordpress.com/files/2010/01/computerphysicslab-demo-game.jpg After downloading it, rename the jpg to a .exe file in order to play the game. I would like to know if that "game" could be used as a demo for my profile, or if its quality is not enough. I am still learning and I would like to get more experience in game developing. I am also interested in AI in general. Besides, I have been creating my own sound tracks. Here it is part of my best one:
This is another "song":
I would like to be part of some game developer group. My current main goal is learning, not money. Thanks in advance for sending any comments. [Edited by - computerphysicslab on January 2, 2010 8:58:40 PM]
Advertisement
Currently I am working on a new game called "City Under Attack", very simple idea and implementation, extremely poor bitmaps (art is not my skill), but it is "runnable". Developed in C with Dev-C++. Here it is a new gameplay video I have just uploaded.

">Youtube City Under Attack gameplay [looksaround]

I would like to hear critics, not necessarily good ones: I rather prefer sincere opinions. Thanks.
This isn't the right forum for this sort of thing; moving to the lounge.
Thanks for placing this message where it matches better.

By the way, the game can be downloaded from here:

CityUnderAttack.rar

or here if you haven't a rar extractor:

CityUnderAttack.exe

Thanks.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement