Problem in running the program (openGL+boost)

Started by
0 comments, last by mattd 14 years, 3 months ago
hello all i m new to this forum and i am having problem running the piece of code which i have downloaded from the site http://elonen.iki.fi/code/tpsdemo/index.html the code link is.. http://elonen.iki.fi/code/tpsdemo/tpsdemo-1.2.tar.gz it needs opengl support and boost library support i have already installed the boost library and configured my project for openGL support but i m not getting the solution i m giving u the brief disc ription of the steps which i have carried out ... file->New-> project from existing code project type visual c++ browsed to the folder of the extracted tar file and then i followed the step Link to the OpenGL libraries: * Under the Project menu select Project Properties (Alt+F7) at the bottom. * Select Configuration Properties → Linker → Input from the navigation panel on the left. * Select All Configurations from the Configuration drop-down box at the top of the dialog. This ensures you are changing the settings for both the Debug and Release configurations. * Type “opengl32.lib glu32.lib” in Additional Dependencies and click under project properties pages selected config prop.....general.......input.....include additional directories C:\Program Files (x86)\boost\boost_1_40_0which is my boost directory and after compilation i m getting the error LINK : fatal error LNK1287: invalid managed entry point "int __cdecl main(int,char * * const)" (?main@@$$HYAHHQAPAD@Z) 1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Users\hp\Desktop\tpsdemo-1.2\Debug\BuildLog.htm" 1>aks - 1 error(s), 18 warning(s) ========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ========== i would be really thankful if someone can give me the tips to run this program and what is the mistake i m committing while running this prog. .....
Advertisement
You have created a Managed C++ project. You need to create a "Win32 console application" instead.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement