OpenGL V1.2

Started by
1 comment, last by AblazeSpace 22 years, 8 months ago
I''ve tried to compile some demos using multitexturing but have troubles with - glActiveTextureARB; - glMultiTexCoord2fARB; I''ve downloaded the NVIDIA OpenGL SDK 1.2 and updated my VisualC++ OpenGL stuff. But glActiveTextureARB and glMultiTexCoord2fARB still couldn''t be found. Finally I''ve put the extern void APIENTRY glActiveTextureARB (GLenum); extern void APIENTRY glMultiTexCoord2fARB (GLenum, GLfloat, GLfloat); into the code but at last the linker couldn''t find void __stdcall glMultiTexCoord2fARB(unsigned int,float,float)" (?glMultiTexCoord2fARB@@YGXIMM@Z) (blahblah..) Short, have troubles to use OpenGL V1.2... Any ideas what''s wrong? I hope someone could help me... Thanks in advance.
Advertisement
look for a header file on nVidia''s site called glExt.h. that is probably your problem.

Never underestimante the power of stupid people in large groups.
My HomepageSome shoot to kill, others shoot to mame. I say clear the chamber and let the lord decide. - Reno 911
It works!
I only forgott this:

PFNGLMULTITEXCOORD2FARBPROC glMultiTexCoord2fARB = 0;
PFNGLACTIVETEXTUREARBPROC glActiveTextureARB = 0;
PFNGLCLIENTACTIVETEXTUREARBPROC glClientActiveTextureARB = 0;

bool multitex_supported(void)
{
char *ext;

ext = (char *) glGetString(GL_EXTENSIONS);

if (!(strstr(ext, "GL_ARB_multitexture")) == 1)
{
return FALSE;
}

else
{
glMultiTexCoord2fARB = (PFNGLMULTITEXCOORD2FARBPROC) wglGetProcAddress("glMultiTexCoord2fARB");
glActiveTextureARB = (PFNGLACTIVETEXTUREARBPROC) wglGetProcAddress("glActiveTextureARB");
glClientActiveTextureARB = (PFNGLCLIENTACTIVETEXTUREARBPROC) wglGetProcAddress("glClientActiveTextureARB");

if (!glActiveTextureARB || !glMultiTexCoord2fARB ||
!glClientActiveTextureARB)
{
return FALSE;
}
}

return TRUE;
}

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement