Redwyrm Online needs composers for soundtrack

Started by
5 comments, last by Fantasy Edge 22 years, 8 months ago
Redwyrm.com has been in the early development stages of producing an online rpg for pc users for some time now and as we start to produce the various types of media required to bring our exciting world alive, it is time to enlist the services of some talented artists to write Redwyrm Online''s musical score. We are seeking composers who write classical style music though not afraid to experiment with some different styles. Redwyrm online is an ambitious world and we ask nothing less of our composers. If you are interested, please contact either paradox_xero@hotmail.com or dachande@redwyrm.com we will call upon the services of many people so the more people who are interested. the better a project we will produce. Sincerly Arlen Keown Graphics director: Redwyrm Online I am not text, I am not organized pixels, I am not killed by turning off your monitor, I am not isolated by turning off your computer. I just am.

Advertisement
Here's a personal library of original orchestral music for multimedia, video, games, produced with the best professional orchestral sounds libraries. Action, adventure, fantasy, thriller and original classical music available. New tracks every month.

MUSIC FOR DIGITAL ORCHESTRA

Regards
Antonio Genovino

Edited by - AGenovino on July 30, 2001 6:47:48 PM
Thank you to all that have emailed us concerning the music so far.

Please allow us to look at all the offers, and sort out various arrangements before we get back to you.

Dachande
I have taken several music theory classes and am experienced in classical composition. I have a MIDI hookup and would love to help compose music for your game.
I''m the person you''re looking for....

Gave me a Email

Charlie3000@mailcity.com

Let me know what you need. . .
Not busy ?? visit http://everything.at/bs
I am unaware if you have already been contacted by Valkyrie, but if not, instead of me emailing each person, I would be happy to see what you can offer.

If you have examples please send links to me at my email address at dachande@redwyrm.com

I feel this is faster than writing to all of you, and then waiting for a reply. We can skip the first step altogether

Thank you for your offers so far, I look forward to hearing your pieces,

Dachande

(I aplogise for the delay in replying to this post, it''s not my official position to take care of audio, but Valkyrie is swamped with work right now)
Allright. I have had the oppurtunity to sample most of the music from people I have received mail from. Dachande may be limited by bandwidth but I am not.

My overall impression is good. The people who have mailed me are talented and with the right mood, their styles would suit redwyrm well. However, I must sample more music to make a decisive pick. I will probably hire on no more than 4 composers for this. anymore would make organization a nightmare.

so, pls, keep the mail coming and continue to add to my sample list.

I am not text, I am not organized pixels, I am not killed by turning off your monitor, I am not isolated by turning off your computer. I just am.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement