Again , example request...

Started by
0 comments, last by kaholee 22 years, 8 months ago
hope you will not feeling angry with me because I can''t access the web-page of PR , I don''t know what is the new features in the beta8 , yes , I have downloaded the beta8 , and I am searching in the new examples , but I can only find there are 2 examples in the new beta8 , can you tell me is the "car demo" on the website are included in the beta8 ? or any 3rd person view demo in the beta8 ?? and , Chris , can you do a example about changing "zones" ? for example , when you arrive the edge of the landscape , it will switch to the other landscape? and , a BSP only level to the next BSP only level?? like when you go into the door , you can access in the room , I think it would be easy for u to do that THANKS! kaho
Advertisement
There is a list of new examples in the revision page (C:\pr4\revision.htm). The one with the car is DriveObject found in the Basic Examples workspace.

I didn''t get a 3rd person demo done yet. I''ll be working on the landscape/bsp engine and more examples for it in the next release.

There are still lots of things I want to finish for that, such as invisible BSP''s, level switching, teleporters, ammo pickups, animated weapons in 1st person view, attaching objects to other objects, levers, switches, moving BSP platforms and doors, etc.
Author of Power Render (http:/www.powerrender.com)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement