A new kind of RPG?

Started by
33 comments, last by KaMiKaZ 22 years, 7 months ago
wow Terabye, thank you so much for your interest in C:MD!!! i will send you an email with more specific information, but once again, thanx for offering to help. i''m pretty much on the same programming level as you (starting directx, knows quite a bit on c++, etc.) im assuming you know that there''s no pay, and that it''s probably not gonna go retail (well, then again, you never know ) i''m going back to in about 1 1/2 weeks, so after that progress will probably get pretty slow...

anyone else want to help develop for this game? i really would like someone proficient in at least directdraw, and someone good with making in-game graphics, and maybe someone good at making websites. anyone interested email me @ KaMiKaZ04@hotmail.com !

thanx,
~~KaMiKaZ~~
+<--->+With your feet in the air and your head on the groundTry this trick and spin it, yeahYour head will collapseBut there's nothing in it And you'll ask yourselfWhere is my mind+<--->+
Advertisement
I thought up a pile of weapons for the game, ill e-mail the details to you sometime over the week.

I wont check my hotmail e-mail address until about mnday (technical reasons) but once im in school it''ll be checkeddaily.
If you send stuff to my other address ill know about it quickly cause i get a message on my phone when i get new e-mails.

Ayway, Yes i know theres no money envolved, i just like the idea of being envolvedi making a decent game.
So far my games were fairly crap. Im sure i can get peoples in school to help, who knows maybe theres a directX expert in my class...
I have a friend who''d almost definatly hep me a lil bit and maybeeone i art class can draw us a few cool pictures, if they do ill e-mail them to you.

YThe only catch for me helping you is:
I want tobe sent a copy of the game when its finnished.
And if i help you with enough stuff i want to be mentioned on the credits. (even if only under Special Thanks To)

If you can agree to teabove then ill be more than happy to help you in any way i can.

By the way,the feather duster weapon could shoot clowds of dust.

Also wha type of weapons do you want, guns and things like that or more sword like weapons? A HEMOMENT the weapons ithough up are a mixture of the two.

Could you also e-mai me the plot/story which you have written so far so that can fill in any gaps and basically make it fit in with your vision.

Whatsort of spells do you wan? The normal stuff or just things that can be dfined as wacky?

Do Mr. Duck and Sir Penguin have propper names or should they just be called Mr Dck and Sir Penguin?
Oe final thing: Whats the title? i don''t want to have to read through all them posts again ust for one title.

"Though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death, iwill fear no evil, for i am the meanest motherfucker in the valley."
Hey Kamikaz, i got your e-mail andtried to e-mail you back twice but my damn e-mege account aint sending my messages and
i cant log into my hotmail account on this head of shit.
I think ill get a yahoo (or something else) address and e-mail you.
"Though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death, iwill fear no evil, for i am the meanest motherfucker in the valley."
It''s late and I can''t think of a lot of weapons right now... just one:

THE ROTTEN EGG... what role-playing game doesn''t have a noxious cloud type spell. You heave the rotten egg at the opponent and he takes damage within the stink radius.
heh, good one. btw, i will hav a working demo of the game up and running (hopefully) by the end of the month. TeraByte is doing a great job giving me ideas, so progress is going quickly. once again, if u would like to help, feel free to post a message about it.
thanx,
~~KaMiKaZ~~
+<--->+With your feet in the air and your head on the groundTry this trick and spin it, yeahYour head will collapseBut there's nothing in it And you'll ask yourselfWhere is my mind+<--->+

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement