Particle System Failure

Started by
-1 comments, last by ATronic 22 years, 8 months ago
Hey all, I have just created a particle system that is integrated with my game engine. After a while, but only on some events, it shuts down. I use apvectors to store particles within the system, and dead particles are removed via this system. *locate dead particle index id *set that index''s particle values to those at the last index point *resize the vector to one less than it was So I doubt memory is the issue. If I check system resources, it all seems fine. The particle system code has no connection with the windows code, and the shut down somehow kills the window. Any ideas? This is in win32. I can''t release the source right now, so I guess I could only be helped here if it is a COMMON problem. Thanks a ton. BTW, this is my 1st particle system. Alex Broadwin A-Tronic Software & Design ----- "if you fail in life, you were destined to fail. If you suceed in life, call me." "The answer is out there." "Please help, I''m using Windows!"
Alex BroadwinA-Tronic Software & Design-----"if you fail in life, you were destined to fail. If you suceed in life, call me.""The answer is out there.""Please help, I'm using Windows!"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement