ActiveX Scripting Module

Started by
-1 comments, last by Promit 22 years, 8 months ago
This module is an ActiveX Control written in Visual Basic. It allows custom command definitions, implementation, etc. Its is built primarily for console style commands but can also parse text files. There is no documentation as of yet, unfortunately, but I need ppl do beta test the control for me. It does come with a script designer that can be used to pre generate Visual Basic code easily and save it to a .cls file. I do not know if the control is usable with languages other than VB, and you will need the VB6 runtime to use it. But it is still an awesome control and so far ive found that it makes scripting extremely easy. you can downlaod the control and Script designer at: www.geocities.com/promitr/dynascript.zip and email me at: promitr@home.com I would really like some testers. How the system works is that you define a list of commands using the script designer, then implement the commands in a class module. The class is added at design time and commands are interpreted at runtime quickly and efficiently.
SlimDX | Ventspace Blog | Twitter | Diverse teams make better games. I am currently hiring capable C++ engine developers in Baltimore, MD.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement