• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

any reason this won't work?

This topic is 6017 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I am using code from NEHE and I was trying to load in 2 peices of textures but it seems like texture[0] and texture[1] are the SAME THING!!!! kinda wierd.. wonder if I''m doing anything wrong... help would be appreciated... int cDisplayOpenGl::LoadGLTextures() // Load Bitmaps And Convert To Textures { int Status=FALSE; // Status Indicator AUX_RGBImageRec *TextureImage[2]; // Create Storage Space For The Texture memset(TextureImage,0,sizeof(void *)*1); // Set The Pointer To NULL // Load The Bitmap, Check For Errors, If Bitmap''s Not Found Quit Status=TRUE; // Set The Status To TRUE glGenTextures(2, texture); // Create The Texture TextureImage[0]=LoadBMP("test2.bmp"); // Typical Texture Generation Using Data From The Bitmap glBindTexture(GL_TEXTURE_2D, texture[0]); glTexParameteri(GL_TEXTURE_2D,GL_TEXTURE_MIN_FILTER,GL_LINEAR); glTexParameteri(GL_TEXTURE_2D,GL_TEXTURE_MAG_FILTER,GL_LINEAR); glTexImage2D(GL_TEXTURE_2D, 0, 3, TextureImage[0]->sizeX, TextureImage[0]->sizeY, 0, GL_RGB, GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE, TextureImage[0]->data); free(TextureImage[0]); TextureImage[1]=LoadBMP("test.bmp"); // Typical Texture Generation Using Data From The Bitmap glBindTexture(GL_TEXTURE_2D, texture[1]); glTexParameteri(GL_TEXTURE_2D,GL_TEXTURE_MIN_FILTER,GL_LINEAR); glTexParameteri(GL_TEXTURE_2D,GL_TEXTURE_MAG_FILTER,GL_LINEAR); glTexImage2D(GL_TEXTURE_2D, 0, 3, TextureImage[1]->sizeX, TextureImage[1]->sizeY, 0, GL_RGB, GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE, TextureImage[1]->data); free(TextureImage[1]); return Status; // Return The Status }

Advertisement

• Advertisement