Problems with Milkshape loader

Started by
6 comments, last by tdamberg 22 years, 8 months ago
Hi Sean, I tried the milkshape loader. It only works with the rabbit example for me. I tried some own milkshape models (with and without texture), but the sample crashes. I tried models from others, but the even didn''t work. Do you know the restrictions of the model loader? Or what do I have to do to make a working model? thanx in advance. Torsten
-------------kind regards Torsten
Advertisement
Let me go check something - there was a problem with it I discovered later after I released it but I don''t know if I ever updated it.
Well, I''m not sure what the problem is, looks like I did update it, if you''d send me the offending code, model, etc. at NeXe@gdnmail.net then I''d be more than happy to look through and figure out just exactly what''s going wrong.
ok, I posted the code and a not-working model to your mail adress.
I''m certain that article said something about another tutorial being created to show how to do animation with the milkshape models too.

This would be extremely helpful, and could you give me any kind of idea as to when such a tutorial might become available?

Thanks,

Dachande
Yeah, that''s one that I am waiting for too

Would be absolutely great.

Bye
Torsten
I''m not sure when any of the tutorials will be available, other than that they will be available at some point. I''ve got lots of projects I want/need to finish before summer ends and I go back to school (One of these being lazy for as much time as I can per day - after all, what''s summer for? ) and NeXe has taken a backseat for the meantime. I hope I can have at least the camera tutorial up before school, and things actually might move faster after that when I sit around infernally bored in math doodling tuts on my PDA
Sorry to everyone for the wait.
I''m currently writing some C++ tuts for NeXe I''ll write some dx8 ones once I know what in the world I''m doing.

Eric Wright o0Programmer0o
AcidRain Productions
http://www.acidrainproductions.com
Eric Wright o0Programmer0o

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement