Character designer for RPG wanted...

Started by
1 comment, last by Sworddancer 22 years, 8 months ago
Hi! I have put a lot of serious work in a fantasy-RPG in my sparetime. Workingname: "Tears from a God". My vision of a RPG. Right now I am looking for people who wants to join me in my vision. I´m looking for character designers for my RPG. Questions? Mail me/(a sample) or leave a message here Kimus E-mail: kimus2000@hotmail.com
Advertisement
yeah i''m a cartoonist
and a big rpg fan
i have heaps of rpg character designs
be great if i could help you
I have recently developed a rpg game based in the languages of PERL/CGI/HTML. I mostly just program in perl for little helpful programs then i discovered a way to get somewhat of a gui from cgi and html, well everyone already knows html the

Anyways i was building this game and i came along against a problem i had NO!!! idea of how to send the output of my game acsii to the screen. You see im use to perl the I want some help on how to get my output acsii to the html page without making two differant files. I have Linux and i use the Unix interface alot because i enjoy the text type system [dos,unix] and i really am not used to the graphics portion but i decovered it adds major jazz and my first big project that i am currently working on is a rpg called Ultimate Battles v.01. I noticed i had some skillz in the grafiphics devision of the project and created a few characters. Jade Loaui and Mod Seroon if you would like i would be glad to make you a few characters [rpg style] Which i did get most my experiance from The Palace chat where i had tried various ways to create a rpg but it does''nt have the right User Interface for the job.

And in closing if you would like to see my current development e-mail me at zeroxblade@aol.com the cost if $5.00 because i put perl5 on the cd and the whole game with future dev stuff. You know so that you don''t have to have Linux to run it just the cd thats set to the right directory''s on the cd inside a html page thats running under perl,[Creative]. Or if you already have perl5 [mine is perl5.00503] ten e-mail me and i''ll hok you up for free with the game and you send me a description and i will also hook you up with those characters you are in need of.

P.s. I am 14 years of age i started learning Perl about 6 months ago i had previous experiance with IPTSCREA to get me on the way with more detailed languages, and about 4 weeks ago i got started on CGI/HTML based games in Perl so thats suits my output to html/cgi question.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement