• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
The V Man

Hill Algorithm Request

This topic is 3057 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey all, Really sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I've seen it mentioned a few times in this forum... Does anyone have a copy of the Robot Frog Hill Algorithm source code? It's impossible to get now that the domain's offline and I didn't stumble onto it until just recently. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks! -V

Advertisement
Hrm, thinking it over further - and rather than squandering the vast talent here on a simple goose-chase....

I've for centre point of the hill using the archived version of the tutorial - now it's figuring out how to get the parabolic shape that I've got a problem with.

Any thoughts?

(And yes I'm outing myself - I'm not a real programmer. I'm one of those designer types that hack at coding to do fun things.)

Thanks again!
-V

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!