Commercial Grade Stock Sound Library

Started by
3 comments, last by kiplingw 14 years, 2 months ago
Does anyone recommend a particular commercial grade stock sound / sound effect library? I am looking for something diverse in content that can be modified if necessary as well through other sound editing software. Kip
Advertisement
I've used Sound Snap (I am not affiliated with them) not a bad range and fairly cheap, you can download 5 free per month if you are a member. (I paid for a month as I needed heaps) I did wind up do a lot of mixing up though. You can do a search for stock audio but be careful on the licenses.
Interesting. Nice clean page layout and reasonable pricing. I'll have to go through their licensing to make sure it's compatible with my project, but it looks good so far.

Thanks a lot.

Kip
Just a quick FYI - Sound Snap no longer allows for free downloads unless you registered before a certain date. They discovered it wasn't financially feasible, so they now have just package pricing for downloads.
George Hufnagl
Music & Sound Design
SoundsLikeGeorge.Com
As long as I can preview the sounds and the sounds are locked up in some silly non-free format, it's ok with me.

Kip

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement