Sign in to follow this  
tenpoundbear

Article From Stromcode

Hey guys, I am reading this article from Stromcode, entitled "C++/Win32: Creating a Win32 Window Wrapper Class I" and "C++/Win32: Creating a Win32 Window Wrapper Class II" but it is 2 years old and I don't think it is maintained anymore. My question is does anyone by any chance have the source code for it as it is no longer available it seems. I am reading it and I am bit confused because the author alludes to some code examples I think but I can't seem to spot it. The article I find is very educational to read, and easy to understand... but I can't understand it completely due to the missing code examples. Would really appreciate it if anyone has it lying around and are able to pass it onto me. The address for the article by the way is http://www.stromcode.com/category/code/page/3/

Quote:
Original post by tenpoundbear
My question is does anyone by any chance have the source code for it as it is no longer available it seems.
I don't know where to find that code, but there are 'information' pages linked in that article that might help. One of which points to this article by Oluseyi. Another points to this article at code project here The code project site *also* links to Oluseyi's article. So give those a looksie and if they provide what you are looking for then problem solved!