[.net] Help to build dll for Visual basic

Started by
1 comment, last by Fiddler 14 years, 2 months ago
Hi, i am having a problem to build trianglestrips, i found an static library from nvidia to do this, the problem is that i can´t use it with visual basic that is the language i know, i have asked how can i convert this library(NvTsiStrip.lib) into a dll to use it with visual basic but all people said me that i must know a lot of c#, Anyone could guide me to do this conversion or if it isn´t required a lot of time could make it for me? Thank´s for all here is the library: http://rapidshare.com/files/349589356/NvTriStrip.lib
Advertisement
What they probably meant is that you need to know a lot about C++, not C#. And that is probably not a simple task.

Do you have documentation on the lib?

If you have the header file, you can convert the .lib to .dll automatically. VB.Net can consume .dlls directly, using the DllImport attribute.

Of course, it would be much simpler if you had a .dll from the get go. I can't believe nvidia is only distributing a static library...

[OpenTK: C# OpenGL 4.4, OpenGL ES 3.0 and OpenAL 1.1. Now with Linux/KMS support!]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement