introducing new advanced physics equations to the public, help me spread?

Started by
29 comments, last by jpetrie 14 years, 2 months ago
You call that a Huge Equation?

To make it is hell. To fail is divine.

Advertisement
Plaintext is evil. You should use some kind of typesetting system to write the doc up; LaTeX2e is very good at automatically typesetting mathematics for you.

Once you have it typeset, try submitting it to the American Journal of Physics. They cater to manuscripts that are aimed at teaching all levels of students.
Quote:Original post by Zao
These stuffs were long ago. Is it some kind of finite element representation of a non-Newton compressible fluid?
Quote:Original post by szecs
Quote:Original post by Zao
These stuffs were long ago. Is it some kind of finite element representation of a non-Newton compressible fluid?

I'm assuming it's the (S)tandard (M)odel (L)agrangian, mostly due to the appearance of the "gamma-5" Dirac matrix (or whatever it's officially called) and a bunch of W+/W-/Z's. :)

P.S. Oh mathworld, you're so funny. You use alpha instead of gamma as the symbol for the Dirac gamma matrices. WTF LOL.
Quote:
I'll probably wipe this if it gets any worse.

If you do that, you should be prepared for disciplinary action. We frown on that sort of behavior here.
Quote:Original post by GunuseTheFurdragon
I know I know. I have some bad habits when typing I agree. I fully agree u guys that what is currently showing is crap. Im ill, Im tired, Im multi-tasking, and I only have notepad. I am correcting everything u are pointing out.
----edit----
FFS you not u up there...god dangit.

Welcome to gamedev.net where 99% of the people don't do anything other than bash others. It's lame, but totally representative of the real world. Just take the positive criticism, and ignore the rest.
Alright...I'm pulling this, wiping it all and try to find a way to delete the thread if this forum allows it. I honestly expected more from the leading game dev community. You guys put me down, refused to tolerate even slightly, loved to show I suck in any way you can, had nearly no interest in a year's worth of hard work done for YOU developers who would have a use for it. I really dont know what to say at this point. I literally did this hoping to help others like myself who could use this, only to get put down so hard i cant handle having it online anymore. Thanks to those very few of you whom actually were mature towards a kind face. I'll most likely never submit here ever again. Way to show the pride image of your community.
Quote:Original post by GunuseTheFurdragon
Alright...I'm pulling this, wiping it all and try to find a way to delete the thread if this forum allows it. I honestly expected more from the leading game dev community. You guys put me down, refused to tolerate even slightly, loved to show I suck in any way you can, had nearly no interest in a year's worth of hard work done for YOU developers who would have a use for it. I really dont know what to say at this point. I literally did this hoping to help others like myself who could use this, only to get put down so hard i cant handle having it online anymore. Thanks to those very few of you whom actually were mature towards a kind face. I'll most likely never submit here ever again. Way to show the pride image of your community.

Like I say above, fuck em. Don't delete your thread just because of some morons. Take the spelling/grammar criticism to heart, and ignore the rest.
Aw come on, don't be like that. The next time I'm solving strictly two-body elastic rigid body collisions in one dimension, I'll be sure to check this thread.
SlimDX | Ventspace Blog | Twitter | Diverse teams make better games. I am currently hiring capable C++ engine developers in Baltimore, MD.
Abaraba anyone?

http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=512216

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement