PyOpenGL Errors

Started by
-1 comments, last by Geometrian 14 years, 2 months ago
Hi, I've been doing a lot of OpenGL work, but unfortunately, I'm not perfect. Over time, a couple of tiny errors get into my code. This is expected, and normally, fine--but for some reason, PyOpenGL's error checking isn't working at all. PyOpenGL should raise OpenGL errors as Python exceptions, but it doesn't. No one else seems to have this problem. The result is that code which should raise errors, e.g., glViewPort(0,0,-1,-1), passes just fine. It's only when the graphics card runs into a serious error later that the program crashes. PyOpenGL's developer is presently busy, which I can understand. However, meanwhile, I still can't debug my programs. As this is a fairly specific question, I understand if no one can answer it. How can I get PyOpenGL's error checking to work? Vista Home Premium NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS -Thanks, Geometrian

[size="1"]And a Unix user said rm -rf *.* and all was null and void...|There's no place like 127.0.0.1|The Application "Programmer" has unexpectedly quit. An error of type A.M. has occurred.
[size="2"]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement