Sign in to follow this  
aguma

The Land of Stuff MMORPG!

I posted this on another forum and recieved pretty good reception, so lets see if you guys like it :) The original thread: Hey everybody, I'm new here but I figured you'd rather play a game than read 3 pages about me I've been programming for a few years now (no, I don't remember how many) and...I'm in middle school! How amazing! Anyway, recently I've been working on this game called The Land of Stuff, which was mainly for me to get a bit into Winsock and cool internety stuff. It's in FreeBASIC (freebasic.net) because it's easier, and who doesn't like things to be easy :). You can download the client at http://www.landofstuff.net/. The server might not be on all the time but that's because I'm not going to spend $50000000000 a month renting one. Also, recently Comcast has been randomly switching my IP around so it might be down. Registration is in-game (click on "New User") -- and it encrypts the passwords so I won't be able to steal your accounts (why would I want to anyway) Instructions are on the website under Manual > Basics. I appreciate any criticism, and of course compliments :D Hope you have fun playing!

i never tought someone would really make a playable MMO in this forums, most just throw ideas hoping someone to do it, including me.
i would play your game if it wasn't that in my country the bandwidth is really low

Sign in to follow this