Court this Thursday - they are removing me to psychward - removing - publushing recen

Started by
15 comments, last by jpetrie 14 years, 1 month ago
Hey, this is the first and last piece of game ( http://www.quitesoulless.com/refugee.htm tHE TRAILER IS HERE:
). Court is this Thursday (Feb, 18th, 2:30pm, 606 S.Olive street, 15th floor (most likely 17th floor, courtroom U, american government vs Vasily Zotov), they gonna remove me back to psychward in Russia. Come, watch this murder, I want to mention again dangerous sociopaths: INS director Christina Poulos, INS asylum office director George Mihalko, SAO J.Sommer, immigration judge I.Bronzina (this last one is the most dangerous - her asylum grant rate is 1.9% - she is known by dumping people, it is being done like that - INS officials select judge-killer against somebody they did not like (because other judges have much better statistics for asylum people), then judge dumps, well, I don't want to say anything else, I doubt you are interested in any of that. They want to dump me because I am a mental patient. One more thing, which has come to my mind - my Starbuck membership was just upgraded from golden black card to golden yellow card level 1, and I will almost be unable to use that... Thanks again for reading, .. _________________ Vasily Zotov Win/Mac/iPhone/web projects:www.quitesoulless.com/spacespy.htm www.quitesoulless.com/refugee.htm InDie / Win 3d adventure: www.quitesoulless.com My project trailers at YouTube :
Advertisement
So, they're deporting you back to Russia because of mental illness? That doesn't sound like a fair thing. Did you break a law? Or do you mean that you didn't get political asylum? English is silly when it uses the same word to mean two different things.

Sorry to hear about your troubles. The Starbucks card thing is meaningless in the grand scheme of things, but at least you have a good sense of humour. :)
No, the thing is that the law tells that ANY PERSON with MENTAL ILLNESS CAN'T cross the US border and has TO DECLARE illness in the travel manifest while he or she is not receiving because of illness the US VISA.

I did not declare and even more I declare that I don't have any mental illness (schizophrenia), don't hear voices, and I am a victim of conspiracy of crazy russian doctors of mental 11 and 13 (they are really crazy, no kidding)

Nobody cares because I turned out to be against the law.
That sucks. I wonder if this kind of thing applies to any long term illness, mental or not. Seriously though, is there anything in the US that you can't do in Russia? I haven't lived in either country, but Russia seems pretty modern to me. I'm interested in hearing about it.
There isn't much we can do for you.

Interview with Vasily Zotov

Quote:
I am working now on the 6th chapter of Space Spy which takes place in the Los Angeles Disrict Court on the cross road of the 6th and Olive, ##th floor, court room U, the ddth of February 2010, XX:XXpm, this is the real time of my court session, I thought also to give the fictious judge the name of my real judge B., the character will be the juridical bitch, who does not show any respect to the court sessions, who professionally buries people, who’s decisions are predictable and out of any deviation and court statistics (she decides everything in the interests of the government, such a government helper, no matter what is the case about) and I thought may be why not to remove judge B. from this court room and not to spend crazy government payrolls on her and to put there some automated system which would solve all the cases in the interest of the Federal Government no matter what the law is.
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man
He might have a point about the law software though. That's kind of cool. Like, some kind of artificial intelligence algorithm trained to follow different preferences for the law? A set of artificial judges.

The artificial judges would be used for reference only, as a fail-safe against unsound human judgment.

e.g., A case where 100 artificial judges say 'guilty', and 1 human judge says 'not guilty' -- there's probably something very fishy going on, and so the anomalous human judgment can be double-checked by one or more human judges.

I wonder though if the human judges being monitored might somehow resent their immediate loss of freedom, being that it would be a direct attack on their assumed credibility. Fortunately, I have yet to run into an incompetent human judge.
Ok, what exactly did you do...? Are you sure you didnt do anything illegal (other then, apparently exist)? People can find any reason in the book to deport people if they want, but typically its not worth it to try to filter out the crazies. On the other hand if you say.. Pissed off the russian government and/or convinced them that you have military secrets, they would make sure you were deported back. You might want to watch out, its probably the Russians trying to get you.....

Quotes from interview with OP

Quote:all of sudden I realize that I have this created and that created and this screenplay was written, but very often I don’t quite remember myself writing this, if you would ask me when I started to create this, when I finished, I would have nothing to tell you, usually I have no idea

Quote:
There is a good chance, I will be detained before I would start the third project, so if it happened, I would ask somebody to proceed following this my directions, in my opinion you may receive a good game, following this.

Quote:I had the list of possible titles (something about 50, I wrote it occasionally during the process the game was created, I picked this, because I felt it would also reflect the identity of the author). I mean if you would look on the cover art of DVD (back cover), there is an inscription ‘I am not insane’

Definitely not insane.
Quote:Original post by taby
He might have a point about the law software though. That's kind of cool. Like, some kind of artificial intelligence algorithm trained to follow different preferences for the law? A set of artificial judges.

The artificial judges would be used for reference only, as a fail-safe against unsound human judgment.

e.g., A case where 100 artificial judges say 'guilty', and 1 human judge says 'not guilty' -- there's probably something very fishy going on, and so the anomalous human judgment can be double-checked by one or more human judges.

I wonder though if the human judges being monitored might somehow resent their immediate loss of freedom, being that it would be a direct attack on their assumed credibility. Fortunately, I have yet to run into an incompetent human judge.

Isnt this usually what an appeal is for?
Do you have Issues with the russian authorities?
Absolutely, 10 years of issues like ignorance of police and Ministry of Health decisions, I am being accused of a number of things in the spectrum of unappropriate behaviour (what is the truth is that the russian department of justice tortured me and beat me up a number of times), I have broken by this time all the regulations of conditional release, my guess is I will be doing now 3-4 years in mental correctional at least (for adventures in Hollywood, they would translate everything and attach them to 2000 pages of my mental case, but will say to other mental patients that I have never made it to Hollywood).

In fact country of Russia are bitches (the state and the government) and they are guilty of everything, and they have to pay me now monetary benefits (as the compensation for that they are evil and f*cked up ten years of my life, and the compensation should be 10 million dollars. I hope ex-president Putin will break the neck as he had the personal contempt to mental patients as he showed personally on TV).

I have no rights like to manage the property, to drive the car because they said that I am mentally sick.

But the american Department of Justice is even worser than that, because they listened to my VERY VALUABLE AND CONSISTENT testimony, but in the end they alleged that I am all inconsistent and should go home to continue with the medical treatment.

They did not ask the specific questions, they listened, listened and all of sudden told that everything is inconsistent, that's it.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement